Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What now?

Hello, again, my friends!
So... I wrote a very lengthy, descriptive and in-depth review of Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Which you've probably noticed. It's quite a feat to have actually read it, and I congratulate you! But now comes the next stage...
You see, I have had a lot of fun writing this review, and have been thinking... why not keep going? There are many other books that have been turned into movies, and I could write about the changes between them and how well they did the movie and if it measured up to the book and all that.
Now, this is where YOU come in. Firstly, I'd love to know what you thought of my first review. You know, how I could change it to make it better. Were there any important characters I left out? Was it too long (most likely!)? Were there any other elements you would have liked me to review? And what were YOUR thoughts on the film? Lets face it, my opinion is not the only one out there!
Secondly, if you would like me to continue this, I would like to know what movie my readers would like to read about next. The other Narnia movies? Lord of the Rings? Inkheart? Eragon? Fantastic Mr Fox? Something else?
YOU decide!
And yes, I have just done what only the lowest of bloggers do... beg for comments... :-s

11 comments:

  1. Sir Lipine The AwesomeDecember 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM

    I would like you to post something about Fantastic Mr. Fox. I have read the book and watched the movie and they are not very alike! I would like to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i was wondering where i could look at the voyage of the dawn treder review if any one knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terribly sorry, Barbara. I had a slight technical difficulty, but it is working now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for the other walden narnia movies, then the cartoon narnias, then the bbc version, then the radio theatre version. then you could compare and contrast afterwards and post on narniaweb that you are done each time and we can come over and read them. I also recommend 2 books if u havent read them already- "the world according to Narnia"- j. Rogers, for spiritual commentary, and "Inside TVOTDTreader" by Devin Brown for literary analysis. these 2 books have totally opened up the world of narnia for me with things i'd never have picked up. they made a world of difference out of all the narnia analysis books ive read. keep writing! UpwardsOnwards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love you to look at the latest version of A Christmas Carol (Jim Carrey) and compare it with the novella by Charles Dickens.
    And what about another rip-roaring classic like The Count of Monte Christo?
    And there are is always The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, what about doing one on the Harry Potters? I personally hate them as they deviate from the book way too much. Okay, sometimes they have to, but when they switch character's lines around like when Hagrid and Ron are discussing Norbert/Norberta in "The Philosopher's Stone" So please do one, just so I can see what other people think of it; that way I can formulate my opinion on it properly. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see "famous five" on your site and "i am david" on your site also they are both great books and would leave your website to a new age.
    MY MOTO : What came first the chicken or the egg ( that's what i say to people who ask me how the world started)
    Laters
    Doggy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for my spelling mistake Leave is meant to be lead
    Laters
    Doggy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never want to see or hear of harry potter havent seen the movie or read the book but the trailers look like the devil has just beaten they look horrible
    I would love to see 'famous five' and 'i am david' on your site
    laters
    Doggy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to see the 39 clues reviewed they are so nail biteing i love them so much
    Laters
    Doggy!!!

    ReplyDelete